Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Ollie!

Ollie is 9 today, and for her birthday I've promised to knit less and scratch more.

Originally known as "Puppy Number 5", she has always been #1 to me.  Here are some photos of my beautiful bff:








She was born the smallest of 13, but it was soon clear the word "small" would be obsolete when describing her...




As a puppy, she spent as much time climbing and terrorizing as she did sleeping:

Monkey?



This would be the terrorizing...



Terrorizing Part 2:   The later Years


Of course we all have our kryptonite, and in Olive's case it is Mr. Rumbles...

"Did you hear that?"

But life outside the tub is good, and there is nothing better in this world than hanging out with my girl!



Love you, Ollie xxoxoo

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE big dogs! It's funny she can barely fit on a bed! She looks so sweet now, with her salt and pepper cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah! I thought I was your BFF!!

    Happy Birthday, Ollie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew Sal had "The Knack" for blogging. Ollie, you should be very grateful for such a nice tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best bumper sticker seen on Ollie's birthday -
    "My windows aren't dirty,
    That's my dog's nose art!"
    Birthday kooses to 'ya, Ollie...xoxo

    ReplyDelete